Saturday, February 2, 1980

bra and panties

Today I made Brandon wear my bra and panties. Such a bitch. We were drinking beers in his room and he was hitting on me so I was like wear my underwear, I think it'd look sexy. He put them on then I put on some make up and then I laughed at him for awhile. He was like, "Do I look cute?" And of course I replied yes, but a cute fag. Then we put on Subway Sect and jumped around his room for awhile drinking beer, I was wearing one of his shirts and then we kissed and ended up having sex. It was good. I think I really like him. He's a bitch, but so am I. I just hope he doesn't end up a fag. I'm begining to have my suspicions. But I don't know.

We oppose all rock'n'roll
as going down the chute
We oppose the rock'n'roll
That's held you down for so long you can't refuse

Subway Sect is really awesome. Brandon has one of their EP's and that is all they have released, he says. I hope they release more. We'll see.

I lots of math homework to do this weekend but I really can't stand that class. That jock Michael keeps bugging me. I asked Mr. Schmidt to change our seats but of course he didn't say anything. My life is such a drag sometimes, I can't stand it.

No comments: