Wednesday, February 6, 1980

Michael Jackson and Natalie should die

Ok... It's official, I think I've heard Michael Jackson "rock with you" a thousand times without even trying... it's been on top of the charts and playing everywhere! I can't stand it! This week is totally crummy, Natalie told Brandon about James and Brandon cried. What the fuck? Punch him in the face, smack me, yell at me, whatever but cried??? I couldn't handle it. It happened in the middle of lunch, in the middle of the cafeteria.

Natalie has no tact whatsoever. The rest of the year is over. I should just kill myself or run away. No more of Brandon's records, James probably thinks I'm a bitch and honestly I didn't even really like him so Natalie should just go fuck herself with a ten foot pole and die! Or I should do what that French King, I think it was a French King, anyway, Brandon was telling me that some crazy King in the middle ages used to sit on his throne and make his enemies slide down a pole. But not like a fire man, the king would have his guards lift the enemies to the top of the pole and they'd slide down asshole first till the pole popped out of their mouth. I want to do that to Natalie... I think Brandon would think it's hot because he told me about it. But this crying shit. I don't know what to make of it.

No comments: